The principal objective of a Fire-fighter is to save lives in the event of an aircraft accident or incident. Our Fire-fighters are located at Cornwall Airport.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- To maintain a good level of fitness.
- Hold a Certificate of Competence for aviation firefighting.
- Have good Manual Dexterity.
- Demonstrate the ability to pass the Company’s Entrance Exam.
- A good level of education of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths all at Grade C/4 or above is essential.
- Meet the requirement of a UK airside driving permit which includes holding a valid UK manual driving licence and passing an airside medical.
- Hold a recognised First Aid at Work Certificate.