Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (14 Feb) announced that their Newquay to Alicante route will run twice weekly as part of its Winter 2018 schedule, and will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website next month.
British consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower £25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + £5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch our new winter route from Newquay to Alicante with a twice weekly service, which will operate as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. This route which is part of our Winter 2018 schedule will go on sale next month, and British consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements".
Al Titterington, Managing Director at Cornwall Airport Newquay added:
“Winter sun has been a key priority for us for some time and to secure this route year-round is great news for the continued growth of the Airport and for the people of Cornwall.”
To celebrate, Ryanair are releasing seats for sale from just £19.99 (subject to availability) for travel between March and May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (16 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.