Terms and Conditions
1. This certificate is valid for one return flight for two passengers and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
2. Booking requests must be emailed to [email protected] only.
3. Booking requests must be submitted prior to the expiry date on the certificate.
4. The passenger travelling must be 16 years of age or older on the date of departure.
5. Ryanair will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
6. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
7. Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
8. This certificate cannot be used during peak periods including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays.
9. You must specify an email address when making your flight booking. Ryanair is unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
10. PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or illegible certificates will not be actioned and therefore will be rejected. Ryanair will not contact you in this regard.
11. All communications (email & phone) will be handled in English only.
12. Ryanair will contact you by email to inform you of the available flights. Upon receipt of this email it is your responsibility to contact Ryanair, within 5 working days, from date of email dispatch to confirm your reservation. Failure to contact Ryanair during this period will result in your reservation being auto cancelled.
13. Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery nailure.
14. Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
15. Nationality required for online check-in only.
16. From the 15th January 2018, if you have not purchased Priority Booking or a Plus/Flexi Plus ticket you can still take 2 pieces of cabin baggage, however your 10kg cabin bag will be tagged at the boarding gate and placed in the hold at no additional charge. You will be able to take your smaller bag into the cabin.
17. All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on www.ryanair.com
18. Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view our Terms and Conditions of Travel at www.ryanair.com
19. All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
20. Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or to amend this offer without notice at its sole discretion at any point in the future.
21. The winner will be drawn at random and contacted on or before 9th July 2018 by Cornwall Airport Newquay.