A Cornish Carol Tickets
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the Kernow King’s ‘A Cornish Carol’.
2. There are 10 prizes available.
3. The tickets available are for the following dates at these venues:
· St Austell – 6th December 2019, 1pm (2 prizes available)
· St Austell – 6th December 2019, 7pm (2 prizes available)
· Truro – 20th December 2019, 1pm
· Truro – 20th December 2019, 7pm (2 prizes available)
· Truro – 21st December 2019, 2pm (2 prizes available)
· Truro – 21st December 2019, 7pm
4. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or tickets for a different date or venue.
5. Whilst we will do our best to provide winners with the date and venue they would like, these are subject to availability and alternative date/venue may be offered.
6. This competition is open to residents of residents of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Cornwall Airport Newquay or The Kernow King, their agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
7. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. Access to the internet is necessary in order to enter and receive the prize.
8. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
9. The competition opens at 2pm on 6/11/19 and closes at 11pm on 12/11/19 (which is the “Competition Period”). The winners will be drawn at random on 13/11/19.
10. To enter, you must comment on the promoter’s Facebook post stating why you’d like to go and who you’d like to take with you.
11. Maximum of one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
12. Entries made on behalf of another person (except in your capacity as parent, guardian or equivalent), or joint entries, will not be accepted. Entries from agents, organised group entries, bulk entries or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
13. Once the Competition Period has closed, the winner will be selected as follows from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Competition Period: The winners will be drawn at random on 13/11/19 and contacted via Facebook Messenger for their details.
14. The winner will be notified by the Promoter directly, as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Competition Period.
15. In the event that a winner has not responded by 9am on 15/11/19 the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to award the prize to another participant.
16. The prize will be emailed in the form of e-tickets on the week commencing 18/11/19 provided that the Promoter has received the winner’s correct email address details and (where deemed necessary by the Promoter) has been able to verify the winner’s identity in accordance with condition.
17. Winners are responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to the Promoter in order to receive their prize. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any technical failure outside of their control in delivery of the prize.
18. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition in order to verify this.
19. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
20. In the event of performance cancellation tickets won as part of a competition cannot be transferred to an alternative date.
21. In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
23. Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the competition, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
24. No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoter for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for e-mails/messages from the Promoter which are not delivered as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the winner, or which are not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail or social media accounts.
25. If you are a prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter (at no charge to the Promoter save for reasonable expenses at the Promoter’s discretion).
27. Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
28. By entering the competition, you:
· agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and for any other purposes to which you have expressly consented;
· acknowledge that such personal data may be transferred by the Promoter to, and/or stored in, a destination outside the European Economic Area for administrative purposes, including to the United States of America, where data protection regulations may not offer the same protection as those applicable in the European Economic Area, provided that the Promoter uses reasonable endeavours to keep such data adequately protected.
· understand that you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting the Promoter at Cornwall Airport Newquay, St Mawgan, Newquay, Cornwall TR8 4RQ.
29. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the competition, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running or outcome of the competition, but will respond to questions sent by email to [email protected]
31. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
32. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
33. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
34. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
35. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
36. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
37. Promoter: Cornwall Airport Newquay, St Mawgan, Newquay, Cornwall TR8 4RQ.