Tim Jeans was appointed as the Chairman of Cornwall Airport Limited in May 2014. Tim is one of the leading figures in the airline industry with over 20 years’ experience, having held executive management positions with some of the UK’s leading airlines, including Ryanair, MyTravel & Monarch Airlines.
Richard Thomasson is a member of the CAL Board which also comprises the Chairman Tim and Non-Executive Directors, Will Ashworth (MD of Watergate Bay Hotel) and Cornwall Councillor John Fitter.
The strategic objectives of the business as set by the Board and shareholder are currently as follows;
- The adoption of a revised business strategy which will focus on diversifying the business in to other aviation market sectors
- Route development and maintenance of the existing route network
- Marketing of airport asset to potential tenants
- Improved customer experience
- New Company vision, values and culture
- Continual change and improvement in efficiency
- Maintained safety and security awareness
- Raise regional awareness and install pride in the airport as a strategic asset