Al Titterington was appointed as Airport Managing Director in January 2010. Al has significant experience in airport operations and management having worked at other UK Regional Airports and on a number of aviation projects in Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
Keith Marshall joined CAL in June 2010 as Financial Director. Keith has over 20 years of senior management experience in private sector Finance.
Tim Jeans was appointed as the Chairman of Cornwall Airport Limited in May 2014. Tim is one of the leading figures in the airline industry with over 20 years’ experience, having held executive management positions with some of the UK’s leading airlines, including Ryanair, MyTravel & Monarch Airlines.
Al and Keith are both members of the CAL Board which also comprises of the Chairman Tim and Non-Executive Directors, Will Ashworth (MD of Watergate Bay Hotel), Charmion Pears and Cornwall Councillor John Fitter.
The strategic objectives of the business as set by the Board and shareholder are currently as follows;
- The adoption of a revised business strategy which will focus on diversifying the business in to other aviation market sectors
- Route development and maintenance of the existing route network
- Marketing of airport asset to potential tenants
- Improved customer experience
- New Company vision, values and culture
- Continual change and improvement in efficiency
- Maintained safety and security awareness
- Raise regional awareness and install pride in the airport as a strategic asset