Your duties will include:
- Responding to requests for assistance in accordance with the companies emergency plan.
- Maintaining of personal fitness in accordance with departmental standards.
- Adhere to Company’s Health and Safety policy.
- Undertake tasks requested by Supervisors/Managers.
- Responsibly for ensuring you are familiar with Risk Assessments relating to the activity.
- Main a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in the workplace areas.
To find out more about the role please take a look at the job description and person specification below.
We are looking for candidates who are/have:
Our offer to you
- Current competent Fire Fighter
- Qualified Breathing Apparatus wearer
- Experience of working in the Fire and Rescue Service
- Ability to maintain competence in the workplace to National Occupational Standards
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Full driving licence
- Ability to use own initiative
- Capable of working under pressure
- Flexible regarding work patterns
Salary: £23,000 rising to a maximum of £29,698
Working Hours: 40
Contract Type: Permanent
Base: Cornwall Airport Newquay
Closing Date: 7 August 2022
Start Date: ASAP
Working with us you will have an employee benefits package that includes:
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all our service users, clients and customers. This role is subject a Basic DBS check. If the role is working with vulnerable individuals and/or children and young people, you will be asked to complete a relevant DBS check to be successfully appointed to the role.
- Generous pension scheme with employer contribution
- Employee discount scheme and wellbeing events
- Holiday starting at 23 days and increasing to 28 with service (pro-rata if part-time) with option to purchase additional
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working hours & home working options
- Investment and support in your continuous training and development
- Opportunity to become a Safeguarding Advocate, Health & Wellbeing Champion and Mental Health First Aider
It’s really easy to apply for our roles – simply follow the link to create a candidate profile, answer the screening questions and upload a CV.
Thank you for your interest in Cornwall Airport Newquay and Corserv.