Cornwall Airport Newquay are looking for a Student Air Traffic Control Officer to join the ATC team full time.
We are looking for candidates that hold a Student UK CAA ATCO licence with an ADI, an APP or an APS rating and are willing to train towards gaining more endorsements in due course. It would also be desirable for you to be a qualified Met Observer, although not essential.
This is a permanent position. Our professional and experienced team will support your continuous professional development in this
role. We are keen to hear from candidates that are motivated to work with us to build your long-term career in Air Traffic Control with our Airport.
We are looking for you to bring:
- UK CAA Student ATCO licence with an ADI, an APP or an APS rating.
- A current, valid Class III medical certificate.
- Personal motivation and commitment to training and developing in the role.
- A qualified Met Observers certificate is desirable.
- Professional attitude, high attention to detail and ability to perform well under pressure.
- A team player.
The role will involve shift working and weekend working. Please find full job description and Person Specification for the role below.
Please share your CV and a covering letter, detailing your key skills, experience and motivation to apply for this role and return to [email protected] by 9am, 23 February 2021.
If you’d like to have a discussion about this role, please feel free to contact our in-house resourcing team by email and we will be happy to contact you and discuss any questions.
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Cornwall Airport Newquay.