Weston Aviation is looking to recruit a Flight Support Executive to join our busy team at Cornwall Airport Newquay.
This is a unique role in Operations that requires not only excellent customer service but all a willingness to work outside on a busy airport ramp.
Main roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing handling requests
• Meeting and greeting VIP passengers and crew
• Marshalling and chocking aircraft
• Daily administrative duties as required
• Dealing efficiently with phone enquiries
• Arranging flight support services, such as fuel, catering, etc..
• Operating Ground Support Equipment – tug, toilet & water cart, GPU
• Preparing flight documents for crew
• Invoice preparation
• A passion of delivering exceptional levels of Customer Services
• Previous experience within an aviation environment is desired
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent personal presentation
• Telephone manner and written communications are to be polished and accurate
• Willingness to work shifts and have a flexible response to short notice operational changes
• Strong team player
You will be required to work a shift pattern that will include early morning, late evening and weekend work. You will be provided with a company phone which you are expected to provide out of hours coverage as and when required. You will also be required to wear a company uniform.
You will require a full UK driving licence and be able to provide a Basic Criminal Check (DBS) and a five year back ground check.
Closing date for application is 12th December 2021.
Please note: Applications submitted without an application form will NOT be accepted.
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by this date, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.