This is a casual key time worker contract - zero hour contract. £7.83 per hour - up to 12 hours per day
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Driver will ensure that all vehicles are presented in the correct manner. When parking in ready bays/ delivered to site and that vehicles are cleaned and checked to company standards.
• Ensure that all vehicles are moved when ready, parking in a 'drive out' position, leaving the gear in neutral, heaters turned off with vents closed and a 'ready hanger' present.
• Ensure that the radio is turned off and the volume is low for when the customer uses this.
• Ensure that the water & oil levels etc are checked and adjusted if so required.
• Ensure Tyres are checked for damage, wear and that they are correctly inflated.
• Ensure all vehicles are left locked when unattended. Keys should be kept in a secure place at all times.
• Assist in the delivery and collection of vehicles at your manager's request or aid in any ad-hoc duties required on branch.
• Ensure full Hertz uniform is worn at all times.
• Ensure any lost property items found in vehicles are handed over via the relevant process.
• Report any potential issues within the garage area that may lead to dangerous Health and Safety problems.
• Report any damage to vehicles to the Branch Manager or branch staff.
• Ensure that paperwork is filled in full and correctly as instructed by branch staff.
If you feel you are perfect for this position and would like to join our team, please email your CV across to [email protected]
Closing date is Monday 26th March 2018.