We are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will provide efficient and effective administrative support for the Senior Management at Cornwall Airport Limited, in addition to providing ‘corporate’ support to the company Directors and Board Members.
Some Key Responsibilities will be:
- To staff the reception desk within the ATC tower, ensuring that Security procedures are adhered to for all visitors entering the tower.
- To assist with the update of administrative systems and procedures, e.g. word processing templates, filing, post, e-mail, etc. using appropriate ICT facilities.
- To organise and attend meetings producing agendas and taking/producing minutes as required.
- To assist with arrangements for meetings, training events, conferences and seminars (internally and externally as required)
- To ensure that all correspondence, reports and other documentation/paperwork is dealt with efficiently and effectively following office procedures.
- To assist with research and collation of data and assist in the preparation of reports and presentations as required.
Please see the job description for a full list of duties.
Salary will be from £17,597.
Your application must be able to demonstrate that your skills and knowledge match the essential criteria stated on the Person Specification.
CV’s and a covering letter on your suitability for the role should be returned to:-
or by post to:-
St Mawgan House
Closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd May 2019.